GB® LTR-400 Liquid Electrical Tape, Red, Rubber Adhesive
Note: In-store pricing and availability may vary. Bulk orders may be eligible for discount pricing. Please reach out to your Anawalt Lumber store for more information.
This rubber based brush-on liquid tape forms a protective, waterproof, UV-resistant, dielectric seal around spliced electrical wire to protect against corrosion, shortages, electrical shock and vibration. The quick drying fluid cures in 24 hr and will not deteriorate or unravel like traditional tape. Resistant to chemicals, solvents, saltwater and other common fluids, to achieve connections that last for decades. To apply, shake well then use brush built into the cap to liberally brush the liquid over the splice/connection. Allow to dry for 5 min and then re-apply if a thicker application is needed. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use and under extreme environments including automotive, marine, farm/ag and RV. 4 oz bottle temp range -30 to 200 deg F and -34 to 93 deg C.
- Forms a protective, waterproof, UV-resistant, dielectric seal around spliced electrical wire to protect against corrosion and shortages
- Formula is resistant to chemicals, solvents, saltwater and other common fluids
- Quick drying formula cures in 24 hr
- Will not unravel or deteriorate like traditional tape
- Remains flexible in extreme temperatures and climates -30 to 200 deg F and -34 to 93 deg C
|Temperature Rating||-30 to 200|
|Resists||Acid, Alkaline, Pollutant|
|Manufacturer||ECM Industries, LLC|