GB® GTP-607 Electrical Tape, 7 mil Thick, 3/4 in W, 60 ft L, Black, PVC Backing
Note: In-store pricing and availability may vary. Bulk orders may be eligible for discount pricing. Please reach out to your Anawalt Lumber store for more information.
GB® electrical tape can be used in various electrical applications that require added protection for a terminal connection. Made from low-lead PVC material, this tape is resistant to abrasion, UV rays, moisture and many acids. It is a tough 7 mil tape with excellent adhesive ability and is designed for light-duty use.
- Made from no lead PVC material
- For applications up to 600 V
- 7 mil tape with excellent adhesive ability
- Excellent for managing cords for electronics, under hood or trailer wiring
- Corrugated for added flexibility
- Split down the center for wire breakout where needed
|Resists||Abrasion, Acid, Moisture, UV|
|Manufacturer||ECM Industries, LLC|