STARBORN® Pro Plug® PWS08133035 Integrated Plug Fastening System, 2-1/2 in Dia, 8 in L, 305 Stainless Steel
Note: In-store pricing and availability may vary. Bulk orders may be eligible for discount pricing. Please reach out to your Anawalt Lumber store for more information.
The Pro Plug® system for wood is a superior and easy-to install plug system for wood decking and flooring consisting of two components plugs are made from actual face grain wood material, so they match perfectly, with many species to choose from. Screws are available in stainless steel for decking and zinc-plated for flooring. The patented Pro Plug® glue nozzle coats the side of the hole for maximum holding power (glue not included).
- Decking kits come with grade 305 stainless steel, star drive, 8 x 2-1/2 in plug fasteners
- Flooring kits come with zinc plated, #2 square drive, 8 x 1-5/8 in plug fasteners
- The patented Pro plug glue nozzle is designed to apply standard wood glue to the sidewalls of the hole created by the Pro plug tool for wood, in order to achieve maximum holding power
- The nozzle attaches to any interior or exterior 4 or 8 oz bottle of Titebond® wood glue and any 4, 8 or 16 oz bottle of Elmer's® wood glue
- Face grain wood plugs are available in many species
- A unique chamfer and reduced flare angle offers easy insertion and an extremely tight fit with minimal to zero push-up from weathering
- Plugs are inserted completely, with no need for sawing or chiseling
|305 Stainless Steel
|Number of Pieces
|Starborn Industries, Inc