Milwaukee® OPEN-LOK™ 49-25-2281 Drywall Blade, 3.56 in W Blade
Note: In-store pricing and availability may vary. Bulk orders may be eligible for discount pricing. Please reach out to your Anawalt Lumber store for more information.
The Milwaukee® universal fit OPEN-LOK™ 5-in-1 drywall blade 1 pack is designed for oscillating multi-tools. This precision laser cut drywall blade delivers a 5-in-1 functionality for all your drywall cutting needs. The leading edge is curved for smooth cuts and is the perfect width while oscillating to match the width of a standard electrical box. There are piercing tips on the sides of the blades to easily puncture into the drywall for clean starts. The back-facing side blade offers the ability for you to make extremely accurate and detailed cuts, such as circles or curves. Notches on the side of the blade offer 2-in-1 functionality for shaving off excess drywall for an exact fit and can also be used in conjunction with the laser etching for a depth guide. This multi-tool blade is designed and made in the USA.
- Universal fit OPEN-LOK™ anchor for quick-blade changes
- Long-lasting laser etching for clear and easy blade identification
- Round cuts for pipe, recessed lighting, speakers and more
- Precision plunge cuts make for clean and easy electrical box cuts
- Shaver notches to scrape away excess drywall for hassle-free installation
- Protective black oxide coating
- 5-in-1 drywall blade
- Push cuts and pull cuts to work in both directions
- Plunge depth marks help you identify depth of cut
|Number of Pieces
|Pipe, Recessed Lighting, Speaker