Milwaukee® OPEN-LOK™ 49-25-2271 Diamond Grit Boot Blade, Boot Blade, 2.38 in W Blade
Note: In-store pricing and availability may vary. Bulk orders may be eligible for discount pricing. Please reach out to your Anawalt Lumber store for more information.
Our universal fit OPEN-LOK™ diamond grit boot blade 1 pack is designed for oscillating multi-tools. This boot blade is made with diamond grit, offering you up to 5x longer life than standard carbide grit blades. The boot shape of the blade with contoured diamond grit edges delivers optimal performance in grout removal. This Milwaukee® multi-tool blade is ideal for larger grout removal projects with a curved edge that gives you more control.
- Fast grout removal
- Long-lasting laser etching for clear and easy blade identification
- Contoured boot shape provides more diamond grit
- Ability to work in corners
- Universal fit OPEN-LOK™ anchor for quick-blade changes
- Diamond grit for up to 5x longer life vs carbide grit
- Curved edge for more control
- 1/8 in kerf
|Cutting Edge Type
|Number of Pieces