HILLMAN™ 123131 Hobby Wire, #20 Dia, 75 ft L, Steel, Galvanized
Note: In-store pricing and availability may vary. Bulk orders may be eligible for discount pricing. Please reach out to your Anawalt Lumber store for more information.
HILLMAN™ galvanized hobby wire is great for crafts and DIY projects. Galvanized wire has the highest-grade of corrosion resistance compared to other wire. Galvanized wire is available in 16, 18, 19, 20, 22, 24, 28 and 32 ga wire. Wire tip - a thinner wire means the gauge will increase in size.
- This wire is great for DIY projects around the house, garage, barn or outdoors
- Can be used to hang clothes, tools or virtually anything else you want to suspend
- Sturdy hold - this utility wire provides a reliable hold for combined items and materials up to its maximum weight capacity
- Wire is made of a durable base material and is finished to prevent wire from rusting or corroding
- The higher the gauge number, the thinner the wire
|Additional Information||15 lb Load Capacity|
|Manufacturer||The Hillman Group, Inc|