GE Industrial Solutions 360297 Feeder Circuit Breaker, 120/240 VAC, 15 A, 10 kA Interrupt, 1-Pole
Note: In-store pricing and availability may vary. Bulk orders may be eligible for discount pricing. Please reach out to your Anawalt Lumber store for more information.
THQP breakers are a smaller, smarter solution for today's cost and quality conscious contractors and homeowners. Half the width and identical in design in comparison to standard breakers, they allow use of smaller load centers and for maximum savings of space and money. GE is the only manufacturer that gives you this cost advantage without sacrificing flexibility. The THQP115 breaker features a 1/2 in W, one-pole, an ampere rating of 15 A, an interrupting rating of 10 kAIC and a voltage rating of 120/240 V.
- Copper to copper connections, calibrated for optimum trip performance, heat-resistant thermoset cases and covers, cemented calibration screw
- Tin-plated copper stabs create a reliable, permanent and corrosion-resistant connections
- Calibration screw is cemented to prevent shifting
- Case is made of heat-resistant thermoset for stability and structural integrity
- Trips to the center position
|Wire Size||12 to 8 AWG Aluminum, 14 to 8 AWG Copper|
|Temperature Rating||60 to 75|
|Number of Poles||1|