GB® HTP1010 Repair Tape, 1 in W, 10 ft L, Black, Silicone Backing
Note: In-store pricing and availability may vary. Bulk orders may be eligible for discount pricing. Please reach out to your Anawalt Lumber store for more information.
The essential silicone protect and repair tape. Repair tape, another innovation from GB®, can save the day during emergency repairs. Easier than heat shrink, cleaner than plumbers putty and more flexible than a vice grip, repair tape is a household necessity. Add it to the tool box, the workshop shelf and the "junk drawer" for emergency repairs and maintenance projects. Stretch, wrap and protect or repair everything from leaky hoses, pipe insulation, electrical connections, tool handles, air ducts and cord/rope ends.
- Save time, use repair tape to hold irregular shapes instead of clamps or vice-grips, the non-adhesive formula leaves no sticky residue
- Reduce stress, a quick fix during emergency repairs, repair tape is waterproof, weather-proof and air tight
- Save money, insulate and protect around the house and minimize the need for emergency repairs
- Reduce hassle, waterproof and insulate wire connections with no extra equipment or heat required
- Non-stick, repair tape fuses only to itself when applied under tension, no sticky residue remains on wrapped surfaces
- Flexible, operates and remains flexible from -60 to 500 deg F (-51 to 260 deg C)
- Strong, stretches up to 300% its original length with 60 ppi tear strength
- Durable, a permanent air and water tight seal, repair tape has excellent UV resistance
- Secure, repair tape begins to bond immediately on contact with itself, repositioning is not recommended after 2 min of contact and the bond is permanent within 24 hr
|Temperature Rating||-60 to 500|
|Manufacturer||ECM Industries, LLC|